For Independent Authors & Small Business
Are you an author, or business owner who needs help publishing a book or E-learning program?
We bring your idea to life in the form of a diligently written article, brochure, published book, video or interactive E-learning training system. We have seasoned copywriters and award-winning designers on board who will meticulously write, edit, design and publish your work for print or digital distribution.
HOW WE CAN HELP
We can handle everything to create content that fulfills your marketing goals, including strategic analysis, planning, ideation, brand alignment, content production and more. We can provide the flexibility you need to create high-quality content so your marketing can:
• Articulate your brand value
• Stay fresh and relevant
• Build trust with your audience
• Grow your website traffic
• Maximize all your channels
• Increase conversions
• And ultimately delight customers
Research and Outline the Draft
To gain a full understanding of your products and ideas, we work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), to develop all the story elements required to convey your plot and tell your story in the most compelling way.
Writing Genuine Content Based On Your Idea
Once you approve the plot outline, the copywriter will begin writing original content in line with your idea.
Critical Review, Editing, And Proofreading
We keep on editing the draft in tandem with the writing progress. Once the writting is complete, the polished content will be forwarded on to the design phase.
Extensive Formatting, Typesetting, And Designing
Once your manuscript is written, edited, proofread, and approved, we extensively format the material, and typeset, then design any the desired art required in prepartion for print and digital distribution.
Publishing, Branding, Marketing, And Promotions
After the final manuscript has been approved, we publish the eBook in your desired format and develop various tools like video book trailers and flyers for use in the marketing your book.
Can't Wait For Your Manuscript To Get Published?
Resonant Image offers complete book writing and publishing solutions. Our services include:
• Cover designing and typesetting
• E-book publication
• Branding and publicity
• Video book trailers
• Web design and internet SEO
1. Brand Salience
Brand salience means, how well the customer is informed about the product and how often it is evoked under the purchase situations? The marketer should not only focus on just creating the awareness about the product but also includes the ease with which the customers can remember the brand and the ability to recall it under the different purchase situations.
2. Brand Performance
Brand performance means, how well the functional needs of customers are met? At this level of the pyramid, the marketers check the way in which product is performing and how efficiently it is fulfilling the needs of the customers.
3. Brand Imagery
Brand Imagery means, what product image the customer create in their minds? This aspect deals with the customer’s psychology or the feelings that how they relate to the product in terms of their social needs.
4. Brand Judgements
Brand Judgement means, What customer decides with respect to the product? The customers make the judgment about the product by consolidating his several performances and the imagery associations with the brand. On the basis of these, the final judgment is made about the product in terms of its Perceived Quality, Credibility, Consideration, and Superiority.
Drawing on deep customer insights, ideation and creative brainstorming can solve big problems.
5. Brand Feelings
Brand feelings are what customers feel, for the product or how the customer is emotionally attached to the product? The consumer can develop emotions towards the brand in terms of fun, security, self-respect, social approval, etc.
6. Brand Resonance
Brand Resonance is the psychological bond, the customer has created with the brand? This is the ultimate level of the pyramid, where every company tries to reach. Here the focus is on building the strong relationship with the customer thereby ensuring the repeated purchases and creating the brand loyalty. The resonance is the intensity of customer’s psychological connection with the brand and the randomness to recall the brand in different consumption situations.
For further information we recommend reading the full article: Simplynotes.in, mbabba (2016, April 12). "What is Brand Resonance?" Retrieved from Business Jargons: https://businessjargons.com/brand-resonance.html
Creative Problem Solving
The mostly highly admired brands are usually unique, original, fresh, and leading edge. To be that kind of a brand, an organization must be highly innovative. Innovative brands with innovative products, services, and marketing approaches typically make extensive use of creative problem solving and ideation (idea generation) techniques. The purpose of ideation is to generate as many ideas as possible in as condensed a timeframe as possible. Brainstorming is the most popular ideation technique.
Brainstorming requires the following components to be successful:
• Visualization, guided imagery, fantasizing and envisioning the future
• Attribute listing, discovering connections between those attributes
• Mind mapping, diagramming relationships • Question the problem and its assumptions, broaden the problem, look at the problem at a meta- level • Applying ideas from one context to another (metaphorical thinking)
• Creating connections for two previously unconnected items (bisociation)
• Free associations (What is the first word that comes to your mind when I say…?)
• Forced relationships (Or, forcing an association between the problem or solution and random words)
• Conceiving of two unrelated entities occupying the same space (homospatial thinking)
• Stopping to further consider associations that initially make us laugh (laughter results from the unexpected connection between two things)
• Sketching and doodling
• Stream of consciousness writing
• Experience the problem emotionally, intellectually, spiritually and physically
• Incubation (walking away from the problem after intensely thinking about it)
• Live a life of diverse experience